Train
Years ago

NBL Free Agency/Points Rating List

On the NBL website list for the 2015/16 Points Ratings it lists former NBL players such as Kevin Lisch, AJ Ogilvy, Nathan Jawai and Brad Robbins.

I cant think of any reason that they would be on the points list unless they had registered on the Free Agency list or am I reading too much into this ?

http://nblclubstatic.s3.amazonaws.com/Final%20Player%20Points%20Rankings%2015-16.pdf

Topic #37083 | Report this topic

JMc  
Years ago

You'd think there would have to have been a club inquiry or agent inquiry about the player for them to make the list.
Remembering back to last year the extras they had on the list was about 3-4 guys who got picked up and another 6-10 who didn't

Reply #528555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wonder if that's any indication of Robbins returning to perth, Ogilvie to sydney and Jawai to cairns ?

Reply #528563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is this still a thing?

Why does the NBL still have the points rating when everyone hates it.

Reply #528573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad Robbins once drank all of my milk and then put the bottle back in the refrigerator

Reply #528592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Brad Robbins puts $7.00 in the jukebox and plays 14 Dave Matthews songs in a row.

Reply #528593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad Robbins likes Bing more than Google

Reply #528594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad Robbins didn't eject my USB safely and now it won't work

Reply #528595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Brad Robbins eats his cereal with no milk.

Reply #528596 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Angry angry ant

Reply #528597 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

This season will have an even better group of imports than last season and a few Aussies returning home. The on court product will be awesome this year.

Reply #528606 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:49 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754