Anonymous
Years ago

Sloane to St Kilda

Word on the street is that Sloane is headed to St Kilda. Parents have moved back to Melbourne and girlfriend has just got a media job over there too!

Topic #37105 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Old word/news on the street.......

Reply #528940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1.2 mil a year.

Reply #528944 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Roo said on the radio this morning that Sloane wasn't going anwhere and will be with Adelaide next year and beyond.

Reply #528948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Sloane a Guard or a forward. . . and I thought StKilda shut down in the 80's

Reply #528951 | Report this post

M2  
Years ago

Roo is a clown and knows nothing. His on the crows bird ffs his not going to admit a thing. Sloane is gone just like Patrick 'I'm going to have a sook' Dangerfield

Reply #528957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do people seem to struggle so badly with filing their new threads under the correct category? There's even a drop-down box provided to make it idiot-proof. Well not quite, evidently.

Reply #528958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ya mums a drop-down box

Reply #528963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They said his family was over for a 1 year work thing, not sure about his GF but it would be sad if he went. Was sure he was a lock to stay.

Reply #528970 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

hmm on both talking footy and afl 360 last night that sloane has signed a 5 years contract with crows and is just waiting for afl ratification before being announced publicly ??

Reply #528974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I highly doubt it. Sloane is trying to get a loyalty payment for afl players who stay with the club that drafted them brought into the afl system.

Lock it in, he's going nowhere.

Reply #528982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think this is coming from butt hurt port fans moaning cause their team are useless self entitled chumps

Reply #528984 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

M2...could it be possible that you are a clown and know nothing?

Roo would have a fair idea of Sloane's movements and intentions. Not only because he is on the board but because they are also business parnters.

Reply #529009 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754