great vision
Years ago

Adelaide Titanium security ARENA - naming rights

Adelaide Arena owned by Scouts & SA Church have done a deal for 10 years with a security firm for naming rights on the venue AND.........

From today onwards the venue is able to be used for live concerts since the ban was revoked earlier this year!!!

Also the Harlam Globetrotters are here in 3 week

To me, this all sounds like very positive news for Adelaide

Why is it not getting more media coverage?

Topic #37185 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

this will be interesting cause this may mean NBL and WNBL will be played in an around concerts

Reply #530942 | Report this post

update please  
Years ago

Perhaps now the scouts and their new long term sponsor can update the 23 year old scoreboard!!
It would be great to have a decent size screen that could then also be used at concerts and other events.
Hell if they can have a huge jumbo screen in Geelong why cant the "largest purpose built basketball stadium in Aus" have one?

Reply #530947 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Years ago

money....

ditto with upgrading the sound and lighting...

all certianly on the list of things to do...

baby steps

but certainly a step in the right direction....

Reply #530976 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If true, surely you go with Titanium Stadium?

Reply #530981 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

where did the 10 year deal figure come from?

Reply #530986 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

http://www.titaniumarena.com.au/

Reply #530988 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I'm presuming that's not intended as an answer to my question

Reply #530992 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

Not sure what sort of dollars are involved but its a shame this type of support couldn't have been found when BSA had the venue.

Reply #531002 | Report this post

dr seuss  
Years ago

as a concert venue - it will be good - I recall seeing a phil collins DVD live in paris - where the stage was central and it was great - seating all around

Reply #531010 | Report this post

ayjay  
Years ago

Hope they arn't one of the big "Bikie" owned security companies! Might all be jail soon!

Reply #531343 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

No bikies own security companies. Haven't for 10 years. I'm curious as to who this company is though as I've never heard of them

Reply #531455 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

They have financial affiliation with bikies and con polites group so speaks for itself ... probably will be in jail within 10 yrs

Reply #541725 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Lets just look a the corporate box.

Reply #541731 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754