ally mcbeal
Years ago

classics final positions

hi - can't work off who is playing for what spot on sportingpulse - not without recording every teams W/L for weekend and trying to work it out. i.e it does not have "play off for 9th" etc

can anyone post the final positions plse ? all grades if possible

Topic #37210 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know how to find the comp on the SportingPulse app?

Reply #531683 | Report this post

ally mcbeal  
Years ago

have you tried logging into the app and searching "vjbl junior classics" etc ?

or just on line - go to vjbl.com.au and click on classics logo for on line results etc

Reply #531688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any one know what the score was for the under 16 group? Southern Pen and Dandeong?

Reply #531746 | Report this post

ally mcbeal  
Years ago

sp 64 dandy 47

Reply #531798 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

64-57 was the final score

Reply #531799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow....Southern Pen beat dandenong....didn't see that coming...I mean southern pen played well during the tournament and dandenong lost there first and won the rest

Reply #531811 | Report this post

overthere  
Years ago

Hey understand your frustration .The finals menu could only be decified ( by what i found ) if you had the classics booklet and read the timetable ,knew the finals layout ,the court time and what finals position they played for by filling it in from matches played LOL .The Sporting pulse didnt cough-up any ready info for finals layout

Reply #531837 | Report this post

overthere  
Years ago

Next day this is typical of the web page, only 1 game played ? Dont think so :
http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_info.cgi?a=LADDER&client=4-5008-0-370263-0&pool=5

Reply #531842 | Report this post

overthere  
Years ago

If you know the results great but an outsider would have no idea whats what ,check last days play. Can you really easily know what position everyone played for ?
http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_info.cgi?client=4-5008-0-370263-0&pool=1005&action=ROUND&round=0

Reply #531843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Final results are
Boys
12 Bulleen beat McKinnon
14 Melbourne beat Sturt
16 Sth Peninsula beat Dandenong
18 Eltham beat Melbourne

Girls
12 Knox beat Bulleen
14 Bulleen beat Diamond Valley
16 Latrobe beat Knox
18 Bulleen beat Melbourne

Reply #531845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When I looked on line I thought the same thing to work out the placing from 1-16 was anyones guess.. not good organisational skills when it came to the web site set up. Even if the fixtures had said
1v2 Gold match (I guessed that match because of the time set apart from the others, and it was last)
3v4 Bronze ( I also knew this was not the next game up on the fixtures list because I knew one of the teams that played for bronze, and therefore knew it wasn't set in the correct ranking order.)
5v6
7v8 etc etc
How do we expect anyone else to get interested in basketball, when even the ones that do understand have to work out the whole schedule to see where each team ranked in the end.. And no I wasnt there this year, just interested in what all the team were doing

Reply #531865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U16 Girls
1.Latrobe
2.Knox
3.Norwood
4.Forestville
5.Bellarine
6.Dandenong
7.Sturt
8.Bulleen
9.ACT
10.Hawthorn
11.Bendigo
12.Altona
13.Diamond Valley
14.Eastern Mavericks
15.Sydney Comets
16.Northern Subuarbs

Reply #531869 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

U16 Boys
1. Sth Pen
2. Dandenong
3. Melbourne
4. Nunawading

Reply #531873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a little shout out to the Bellarine u16 girls, well done to all at such a small program, keep up the hard work. For those who don't know, they are one of the three Associations down Geelong way, the smaller one of the three.

Reply #531879 | Report this post

go Aussies  
Years ago

Norwood u16 g 3rd! Wow

Reply #531881 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754