Anonymous
Years ago

Good outdoor ball

Can anyone recommend a good basketball to use on outdoor courts? The grip just seems to wear off these too quick leaving the ball slippery and with no grip.
Just need something where the grip will last for a decent amount of time.

Topic #37218 | Report this topic

Greggo  
Years ago

I bought a NBA (spalding) indoor/ outdoor one for $40 in europe. The synthetic leather on it feels better than the actual NBA game ones and still feels nice and soft/ grippy after a fair bit of use.

Not sure if anyone stocks them over here

Reply #531878 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

Z/io or something like that I forget. There is a pro sports or something on port road near entertainment centre or amart all sports , just check out what you like.

Reply #531894 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

It's a constant battle to find a good outdoor ball that 1) lasts and 2) doesn't start to feel like crap after a bit of use.
Add my vote for the Spalding "NBA Game Ball Series Indoor/Outdoor". Best option I have come across. Got mine from Rebel Sport. Can't remember what I paid but it wasn't cheap.

Reply #531921 | Report this post

Billy Hoyle  
Years ago

Molten balls are good for outdoor. Good quality and last a fair while.

Reply #531929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

+1 for molten

Reply #531933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:28 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754