Anonymous
Years ago

The future any prospects spotted at the classic

I seen a few ballers that have big raps play really well. and some that i have never seen before that where awesome. any thoughts?

Topic #37223 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

U talking boys/girls? What age group? U18s I assume?

Reply #532058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was at the under 16's watched both the Men and Women when I could but mostly seen the women. I was awestruck at how much talent this country has. I seen a couple of fantastic games and seen some real talent emerge. From the 16 Women. Don't know names but a few standouts, One tall from Forestville was outstanding. Latrobe team seem to have two with big futures played 3 and 4 one is silky skilled the other strong with great finishing abilities, Bulleen have a silky player played in the 2, 3 but also played in the 1. Sturt had a 4 that was skillful and and strong and Dandy has a great 5.

Reply #532072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That Sth Penn guard should be in the u17 squad. Best shooter in the age group & it's not even close.

Reply #532122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jai or Reid?

Reply #532131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Move on parents trying to pump up your kids

Reply #532133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah don't you hate parents with four kids at four different clubs, one being in a different state, jumping on here to talk up their kids

Reply #532134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why can't we have good conversation around some great talent?

Reply #532138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The southern pen guard? I seen some ridiculously good shooting on the weekend. However the Latrobe under 16 girls where unbelievable.

Reply #532140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Parents

Reply #532142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just watched the first 5 mins of the classic final Latrobe V Knox un16 girls, that was enough for me, sorry they all have a long way to go

Reply #532147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might want to watch a little more one of those kids made the under 17 national team very good player L's not a parent. You glib

Reply #532149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I seen some good stuff on the weekend. That tall from forstville is very good.

Reply #532151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm #122, not a parent and not even Victorian. So to #131, the bigger of the two - don't think the smaller one would compete at 17s level. And to those whining about parents, I'm sure sometimes that's the case. But I was happy on the weekend just to see some really outstanding junior players from all over.

Reply #532152 | Report this post

Big macca  
Years ago

How did the all star 5 from DV go?

Reply #532153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Under 17 squad not team

Reply #532157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The smaller one of the two is an outstanding talent but they are both very good junior ballers

Reply #532163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about some of those from the bulleen u18 women super team and some super players

Reply #532165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Point for under 18 women tigers pretty handy

Reply #532167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think there's few gems in a the teams I seen. Could be interesting to see how they go.

Reply #532173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good on ya mum and dad

Reply #532197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@ #532072

I too was at the u16's, following the girls games.
I'm struggling to think of a Forestville tall that could be referred to as outstanding, perhaps we watched them play against different opponents.

Reply #532209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did see that young lady from SA very strong. However the talent was great right throughout. I seen one girl shoot 10 points in the last 5 minutes. It's a great tournament well run and loaded with great teams made up of the country's best young talent.

Reply #532227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aaaaah, parents.

Reply #532242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kye quirk 7mins 7 points are they just resting or something ?

Reply #532505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed kye quirk from Knox u16 boys is a gun and should of made vic metro

Reply #532596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is it that conversation cannot be had with out the parents comments so what if they are.

Reply #533474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Justin francia does not play bball but is a freak
next aussie nba player for sure
some say like lebron and mj combined

Reply #542919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

doesnt play basketball but is next aussie nba player?

Reply #542920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kye quirk is the most athletic basketball player in u16's, i have not seen anyone score on him the whole season. I'm very surprised he didn't carry his knox team all the way through finals with the talent he has #ausguns

Reply #549269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree

Reply #549270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahahahaha

Reply #549272 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:58 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754