Blitz101
Years ago

Julian Khazzouh Back to kings

https://twitter.com/sportando/status/608930998701670401

Topic #37241 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Official though only looks like it is for one year.

http://www.nbl.com.au/article/id/15zbtzvr00971r5y4v7djeo47

Reply #532594 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Yeah, I caught that "for the 2015/16 season" otherwise if longer it would have been mentioned even if option years, so I'm both stoked and slightly disappointed as now is teh time for him to be committing longer term, I woudl imagine... 29yrs old, time to settle down and have babies, reported on the twitter that he's not going to Jazz minicamp as well... Time will tell I guess, who knows who really wanted it for one year... Could be the Kings being stupid, it wouldn't surprise me...

So now just Chill and a great PG and/or 2nd Import to go and I will be a happy camper!

Reply #532630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So where are all the knockers now about no player selections. Unfer their rocks again.

Reply #532631 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

They'll pop up in a week when this all dies down... I'd rather them chase the better players early and take their time to get the best ones possible instead of signing the 10th player level sort of players first like they have the last few seasons just so they can say they have half a team...

Reply #532687 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Great news for the NBL.Can't wait to see his game now days.

Reply #533023 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754