Baller6
Years ago

Delly The Movie?

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/movies/life-of-australian-nba-basketballer-matthew-dellavedova-inspires-hollywood-film-20150617-ghq9is.html

Just follow the link Bros.....

Topic #37289 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Straight to DVD I'm guessing

Reply #533472 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"Loosely based on Delly" would be the keywords in this instance.

Reply #533482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd rather watch that FIFA film.

Reply #533507 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Lol

Reply #533509 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I believe Jeff Gillooly will play the title role.

Reply #533548 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Let me guess, in the movie the Cavs win? After LeBron has a season ending injury in game 4?

I am imagining a karate kid style overlay where the opponents have to be the Knick's bad boys and they beat up the hero Delly outside the stadium after practice. Delly to hit the game winner in the 'crane' stance.

Reply #533558 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

^ Also....he inspires an early comeback in the last qtr, before getting brutally fouled and injured. Oh no! He has a broken leg, but he demands that the trainer plaster him up, and he subs himself back on (commentators and crowd going wild, exterior shot back to Maryborough to see school kids recovering from tears to standing up and cheering) for the final game-winning-shot-in-crane-stance.

Reply #533561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More a religious movie set in Nazareth about 2000 years ago.
Delly plays the part of a young carpenter who becomes known the world over

Reply #533565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The article says that his jersey is now one of the NBA's best sellers. No, that is a complete misrepresentation of what occurred during Dellymania.

Reply #533566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe it. Because I doubt even his parents knew he played in the NBA so absolutely no one would have had his jersey. I bet Lins sold like crazy when Linsanity happened too

Reply #533569 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sXkFW4CpkhA

Reply #533706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can we have a high light of his last few games

Reply #533710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Missed 3, missed 3, turnover, missed 3, disgusting alley oop pass, Steph curry 3 on his head x6, missed 3, turnover

Reply #533773 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

You know what, maybe not a movie, but I can see a 30 for 30 doco' down the track for sure...

Reply #533835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wheres wally ?

Reply #534380 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:52 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754