RMQ
Years ago

Ennis returning to Perth for promo tour?

In the first week of August, most likely for a promo tour. Will be interesting to see the reception he gets.

Topic #37298 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

where did you read that?

Reply #533761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You read that on Sunday Dech's instagram I'm assuming?

Reply #533766 | Report this post

A. Bitoni Fan  
Years ago

@RMQ: Is there something you're referring to in particular when you mention it will be interesting to see what reception he gets?

I thought he was somewhat of a hero among Perth fans, or is there more than meets the eye?

Reply #533788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing but love for the man who delivered Perth's last title and a decade's worth of highlight plays along the way.

Reply #533789 | Report this post

A. Bitoni Fan  
Years ago

Just checked Sunday's Instagram, didn't know he was headed to Metro State. Well done Sunday

Reply #533790 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Reception I'm referring to the turn out he'd get at any functions/events.

Reply #533829 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

He is a fan fav and 'hero', but to me it will be a good test of fans memories and what impact his first year in the NBA will have on NBA only fans.

Reply #533830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth fans will be all over his nuts. Wont be any surprise....

Reply #533881 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754