Anonymous
Years ago

Ryan Broekhoff to play NBA Summerleague

With the Denver Nuggets.

Nice work.

Anyone know if Brock Motum will be playing for any team?

Topic #37350 | Report this topic

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Motum was in Utah for a free-agent training camp a couple of weeks back I believe.
Haven't heard any news about their Summer League team.
But they would need to sort it out soon as they are hosting a mini league in a weeks time. Just before the Vegas Summer League.

Reply #534768 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Does that mean he will be unavailable for Boomers or is the Summerleague later in the year?

Reply #534786 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

summer league finsihed almost a month before the boomers series, so everyone should be available

Reply #534791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum is also playing in summer league but I'm not sure about Motum

Reply #534792 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Good luck to him!

Reply #534816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No hope

Reply #534832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Neither have you

Reply #534834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brock Motum unfortunately does not have the size or athleticism to play in the NBA. Europe will be his calling or back to the NBL.

Reply #534880 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I don't think he's that far off. He'll get a shot at some point. It maybe in a few years when hes matured some more, but I reckon he'll crack a team eventually. Not saying he'll necessarily stick or play a big role, but he'll get there.

Reply #534891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #534963 | Report this post

BEN  
Years ago

Motum absolutely has the size to play in the NBA as a stretch 4, and the shooting, he is 6'10. He gets up and down the floor at that size better than Baynes and Bairstow who are in the NBA

I really think Broekhoff can get on a team somewhere, its becoming a 3 and D wing game in the NBA these days, and Ryan can shoot it. Plus I think there will be the odd team that will be paying closer looks to Australian tallent compared to recent years, given a)Delly, and b)Joey coming out of no where to have an impact at Utah.

RB is the best Aussie out of the NBA in pro ball right now.

Reply #535822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simmons, maker, Humphries, McDowell white, drmic all possibilities in the next few years.

Reply #535828 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754