Big Sexy
Years ago

Matthew Dellavedova 14th Highest selling Singlet

The league based the rankings on overall sales on NBAStore.com from April through June.
Thompson, Green and Cavaliers point guard Matthew Dellavedova (No. 14) made their debuts on the list. The Lakers' Kobe Bryant was sixth, followed by Houston's James Harden, Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin, San Antonio's Tim Duncan, Chris Paul of the Clippers, Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard of the Spurs, and Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook.
Full article

Topic #37362 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Worldwide, from April to June. Good on him.

1 Curry
2 LBJ
3 Rose
4 Kyrie
5 Klay
6 Kobe
7 Harden
8 Griffin
9 TD
10 CP3
11 KD
12 Kawhi
13 RWB
14 Delly!
15 Draymond

Reply #535048 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

He was number 1 in the world for those 5 days or so of Delly Mania. Must have sold a ridiculous amount in that time to still be in the top 15 for the 3 month period.
Good on him. Cleveland have sure gotten their money's worth from his signing.

Reply #535054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't get why people are buying guys who will be retired in a year or so such as Kobe and Duncan. I guess I also do not get why people would buy a Delly singlet but good on him.

When I buy a NBA singlet I try to buy a players that will stay with the same team for the next few years. Just me I guess

Reply #535057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I don't get why people are buying guys who will be retired in a year or so "

I don't get why you don't get why people buy singlets for superstars, regardless of whether they will retire in a year or not.

Reply #535059 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Yeah coz nobody ever walks around in a Michael Jordan Bulls jersey anymore...

Reply #535062 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't get why anyone buys any player name jersey, so there's another opinion for you!

Reply #535065 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Good news for both Ingles and Delly. Means they're in demand (at least at those bargain basement prices)

Does anyone know any restrictions on the qualifying offers? Specifically I was wondering if they accept the one year offer rather than find another deal, are they fully guaranteed deals?

Reply #535097 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754