Isaac
Years ago

36ers lock in Anthony Petrie for 3 years

Adelaide have locked in another piece of the puzzle by signing hard working power forward Anthony 'Peach' Petrie.

Petrie who first signed with the 36ers in 2012 has committed to the club for the next three season, making him a Sixer until the end of the 2017/18 NBL season.
Full article

Good keep, I think. Doesn't upset chemistry, plays both ends. Can start or play good minutes off the bench as required.

Topic #37363 | Report this topic

Grovermister  
Years ago

one of my favourite players

workman like

just gets the job done

Reply #535052 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I'm excited. He's one of those team players you want in the club. Plays with passion and is one of the leaders.

Reply #535053 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Great news! 3 years is a good length too.
Good to see that we've gone out and re-signed the players we needed to from last year, while letting the ones that we didn't go. Just need to sort out the imports now.

Reply #535056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great signing. Well deserved.

Reply #535063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know when the fixture will be released?

Reply #535077 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

So Sobey and Hodgson not signed yet?

Reply #535091 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

From my (limited) info, Sobey is a done dealbeven if it is not official yet. Hodgson needs to pass some medical tests before a decision is made.

Reply #535144 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

'5th signing' on tennews,'dj,creek,gibson.walker and petrie'......perhaps sobey,hodgson and teys next ..8aussies...3newones and 5 oldies

Reply #535244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have bought my tickets just wished I knew when the schedule will be released I know if my loyalty on buying tickets schedule unseen will be rewarded and I can make most of the games.

have heard a whisper the blitz maybe here too. Great if it is but again when is it?

Reply #535249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754