LC
Years ago

Motum added to Jazz roster for Summerleague

Brock Motum has joined the Jazz for Summerleague!

He joins Broekhoff (Nuggets) and Dante Exum (Jazz) so far who are confirmed to play in the offseason events.

Motum makes Jazz Summer League roster

Delly has a qualifying offer with the Cavs, and Ingles with the Jazz. Baynes is officially an unrestricted free agent after the Spurs did not make him an offer.

Topic #37377 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting about Baynes, I think he needs a team that knows how to use him. Should get a new offer somewhere I would have thought.

Reply #535214 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

Surprised if the Spurs wouldn't want him back now Splitter is gone

Reply #535217 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Spurs knew how to use Baynes, just a too far down there roster of go toos.

Reply #535224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know if Motum is planning on playing for the Boomers in August?

Reply #535250 | Report this post

kobe24  
Years ago

Id say whatever Qynn Snyder says goes, so his call...

Reply #535279 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Expect to see majority of Boomers World Cup squad return with the exception of Ingles and the addition of Bogut. I would expect barring injury, Motum will be there.

Summer league finishes on or around July 22, the Boomers players then head straight to Croatia for camp before warm up Euro games.

Reply #535288 | Report this post

Anonz  
Years ago

Told you he'd be leaving Adelaide, and I told you he would be working out with the Jazz again.

Whether he can cling to the end of the roster remains to be seen, but would expect a decent EuroLeague paycheck as a minimum.

Good luck to him.

Reply #535342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see Broekhoff is named on the Orlando Blue summer league team also. Interesting that it seems to be the stronger Otlando team entered too with Payton, Gordon, Hezonja, Harvey and, Marble all listed as playing

Reply #535368 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:54 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754