Jick
Years ago

What is Ater Majok's go??

Looked up his Wiki page after there was some talk he could return to the NBL next year. His professional history is bizarre. Goes to UConn, leaves early for some reason. Goes to Maccabi, leaves without playing a game. Goes to Korea, gets released. Goes to another club in Korea, leaves without playing a game, and so on.

For a guy who was drafted in the NBA it seems like he can't stick anywhere. From what I remember the bloke could sure swat a shot but what gives with all the clubs?

Topic #37423 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Done his ACL playing in the NBA D League earlier this year. I doubt he'll be playing again this year

Reply #536092 | Report this post

Hoop  
Years ago

Don't think it means anything in terms of him playing in the nba but wouldn't surprise me if his rights get traded in the Hibbert trade.

Reply #536098 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

If a player doesnt officially retire are their rights help by NBA teams until they die?

Reply #536099 | Report this post

Jason S  
Years ago

He is back playing in the sydney basketball league

Reply #536181 | Report this post

some_fulla  
Years ago

Who's better him or thon maker? Very similar players..

Reply #536241 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

You'd think Thon Maker would absolutely lap this bloke.

Reply #536248 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:25 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754