dingo
Years ago

splitting the points in 36ers team

With dusty and willie averaging in the 20s and Brett not far behind that takes up 60 pts a night and with Jake oscar coops hill at stages in their career where they would be expecting to increase their points per game scored and nashy, reesy and ? to fit in we are either going to see some high scoring games or some statistically disapointing players. Do we have a potential problem or do we have a team that has many scoring options?? I am expecting some high scoring games but also wondering if there will be some issues.

Topic #3744 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

As long as the boys win I'm pretty sure that they will all cope with some statistically disappointments.

Remember winning cures all problems.

That's going to be the beauty of the team this year, every player you mentioned can light it up for 20+ points on any given night. Try and shut down Willie, Rusty and Brett at your own peril cause then Oscar, Jake, Hill, Coops and the others will bite you.

Reply #43554 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

The sixers were getting over 100pgame last year it was definately one of the more exciting seasons i had seen.
hope for more of the same

Reply #43589 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

But gotta stop the opposition... remember Brisbane?

Reply #43608 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

yes brisbane a team of stars but will they be a star team , remeber Melbourne , Magic , Titans

Reply #43625 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:36 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754