A. Bitoni Fan
Years ago

A. Tatalovich departs Wildcats, joins NBA's Kings

http://www.wildcats.com.au/article/id/fo7pk5u25hin11sffcdd2e4g4

A loss for the Cats? Seemed to get good reviews for his development work with the imports, which is a good skill for an assistant coach.

I guess being an ex-NBA video room guy, his goal would have been to get the more "hands on" coaching experience in the NBL and then try and apply the skills at the highest level.

Topic #37446 | Report this topic

Train  
Years ago

Geordie would make a great replacement for assistant coach :P

Reply #536579 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

He was a pushover at the Cats

Reply #536582 | Report this post

maxymoo  
Years ago

That's a punch in the guts

Reply #536586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this the guy Joey Wright had a kiss and a tickle with....

I have no idea who this guy is, nor do I like anything about the Perth Wildcats BUT for their NBA links no matter how minimal, this sort of thing is only a positive for the NBL.

Reply #536594 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Anonymous: Yeah thats the guy your Joey had a 'fight' with. I still think they have quite a few assistant coached though. I think back in 2014 they had like 3-4 assistant coaches!

I remember in one of his media pieces last year, he mentioned it would be nice to get some sort of similar position in the NBA, Im glad he got his opportunity and you are right this does help the Cats having another source who can view prospective players.

Reply #536770 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754