Sixers Fan
Years ago

Where will Ben Madgen play?

Where is Ben Madgen playing this season?I know he said he is headed to Europe but he hasn't signed anywhere yet. Could he be pulling a Wortho and moving to another club? Also, I don't think he has a European passport and I don't think euro teams would use an import spot on him.

Topic #37466 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is his points rating?

Reply #537066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rhys Martin didn't get a decent offer with a passport so not sure Madgen without a passport would get anything above an England league type offer.

There are plenty of 6"3 white guys in Europe that shoot pretty well and work hard.

Reply #537068 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

He has changed his profile picture to a nice shot of him in a Kings singlet mid game trading card style.

Reply #537072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he might end up back in the NBL. Maybe up north somewhere

Reply #537097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why wouldn't he return to the Kings? Why the speculation?

Reply #537124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Townsville could be a good fit -

Reply #537128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

8 point player.
Perth an option.

Reply #537132 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Sixers need a knock down shooter...

Reply #537138 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

36ers don't have the points if we get 2 imports.

Reply #537152 | Report this post

POP  
Years ago

And shooter or not, and SA born or not, Sixers don't need another volatile loose cannon.

Reply #537155 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

"Volatile loose cannon" - really??

Reply #537163 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

If he was to return to the Kings and they also get a decent second import 2/3 who could play the bench role behind Madgen and Childress(who could also play at the 4) that would be a hell of a line up.

Reply #537166 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

yeah, my thought would have been Madgen and 1 import. At least you know what you're getting and could probably lock him up long term

Reply #537168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey is volatile enough haha If Madgen is an option and his shoulders are good to go, Id take him as a known commodity over another import that could be a dud... ala DQ.

Reply #537209 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I like Ben Madgen but to say he is better than a dud like DQ shows your lack of understanding.

Reply #537237 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

anon, madgen is better the DQ.

Reply #537421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So plenty of training with Shane Heal lately,does that mean we will see Ben back in the NBL shortly?

Reply #542133 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754