Very Old
Years ago

Premier League Blockbuster

How is it that I can have signed up my email to every premier league contact list that SA basketball ( or whatever it wants to be known as) has created in the last 18 months, AND left messages with their Media Fluffy bunny ( which never get returned) and the only way I get to know about this weekend is on Boti's Blog.

Very Very down heartening

Topic #37548 | Report this topic

razor  
Years ago

While regrettable, you could have logged in to the website where it's been advertised for ages or seen one of the many posters stuck up at stadiums where premier league is played or picked up a program from one of these.

Reply #538690 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

The Blockbuster was highlighted in document distributed by BSA regarding the rebranding of what is now the "Premier League".

BSA has posted about it several times on facebook recently and around the start of the season.

It's evident from the fixtures that all teams are mass games are bring played on Sunday at Titanium Arena.

As razor has indicated: it's also listed on their website...

Not that your suggestions will be taken on board by BSA, but what else would you suggest they do (the lack of a mailing list, notwithstanding)?

Reply #538691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If BSA have organised a email contact list, surely its not too much to ask that it be used.

Reply #538707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why assume the VO is a local?

Reply #538717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:01 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754