Anonymous
Years ago

United only 8 players?

Anyone know why only 8 players showed up on the live stats tonight? Do they have players unavailable?

Topic #37776 | Report this topic

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

Goulding is probably still recovering from the boomers
ekene ebekwe is injured, that was stated at the start of the game
same as david barlow. I think that's all the players.

Oh and Owen Odigie is on a long term injurt list

Reply #545297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Barlow out for season and Ibekwe gone?

Reply #545298 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

none out of the season, except maybe Odigie? I don't really know to much info about him though. But yeah no one is out for the season

Reply #545300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strange game. Lsu belted but the won a few nights earlier. Head coach fiery for united. Will have to learn how to talk to officials before much longer otherwise he will be in T trouble very early on.
Good game presentation and crowd turn out.
Barlow looked disinterested from the sidelines when everyone else on the sidelines was involved.
Simmons missed a potential spectacular dunk and played well.

Reply #545305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do they have an import spot open now?

Reply #545314 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Some things I liked about last night and some I wasn't that keen on.

The airship floating in front of people just when you want to see what is going on, WTF is that about, really? Like the clappers, annoying and a waste of money.

Crowd was good, about 10-11k but the game didn't reach the heights we expected, I think LSU were tired.

Cheerleaders were awesome, any NBL team that don't have them will lose patrons, period!

Court announcer was weird, to say the least and B.A.L.L.E.R does not spell Ballers... (Not even a catchy thing to say out load, let the crowd determine the chant, please).

Overall if UTD stay focused on what is important and get rid of the annoying stuff, they will do okay, but a rival Melbourne team is crucial to this, I am not sure the board at UTD share this vision though.

Right now, UTD is trying too hard to promote themselves as THE Melbourne NBL club that represents all Melbourne Basketball Associations, but as they say the harder you squeeze the more comes out the cracks!

Reply #545315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was awesome about the cheerleaders? Their appearance or the way they revved up the crowd?

Reply #545316 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

They are cheerleaders!

Reply #545319 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

And they are awesome...

Reply #545320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched a few minutes of the stream, was the music played constantly throughout the whole game or only when I was watching?

Reply #545321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any talk on who will replace Ibekwe?

Reply #545582 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754