Anonymous
Years ago

Official statement from Hugh greenwoods management

http://mummuathletemanagement.com/statement-regarding-the-retirement-from-basketball-of-hugh-greenwood/

Interesting he had a few days off to think about it, i guess this was the time the cats started their pursuit of jawai?

Topic #37791 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

Well, the official press release is out and all I can think is that the guy has made his decision and good luck to him.

It is his career, and his life and ultimately his decision, I know little about Hugh but wish him well in his career as a professional athlete.

We all need to understand one thing, that is this, it is not a normal thing to do, being a professional athlete is full of sacrifices and benefits and risks that we in normal jobs do not understand.

To us, normal folk, we can only dream of what it may be like to be a professional athlete, of course the media attention comes along with fame and if one is lucky enough fortune.

But, one thing is clear, he has decided to go and pursue another sport, so I wish him well, as for basketball and the gap he leave behind, it is just an opportunity for another athlete to fill that void.

They come and they go, no animosity, just life in the world of pro-sport...

Reply #545553 | Report this post

High Greenwood  
Years ago

At least he wasn't called "High Greenwood" again.LOL

Reply #545554 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

^^^^^ still funny lmao

Reply #545567 | Report this post

Todd  
Years ago

High Greenwood, so you have a contact with the Eagles hey?

Reply #545641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

99 games played by his grandfather and the management call that a family dynasty, what a bunch of flogs

Reply #545664 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754