Anonymous
Years ago

Ebi Ere photographed training with 36ers

leaked photo of ere training with adelaide today. you can see it on and the fouls facebook page.

Topic #37805 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah he has some issues with changing agents, only reason this lack lustre signing hasn't been made. To think Jawai was potentially available.

Reply #545923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wasn't a leaked photo someone at training posted it ...…… and i would guess he wasn't meant to hahaha

Was Jawai ever really available to us ?? how much would he get ??

Reply #545935 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Word is Jawai liked the idea of playing in Adelaide but we didn't have the money left to negotiate with any real chance.

Reply #545943 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At this stage wild Perth of had much more room ??

Reply #545948 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Greenwood mustve been pricey I guess...

Reply #545950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More chance of winning a title with Perth too

Reply #545957 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Food is more expensive in Perth so he is less likely to expand as much here

Reply #545959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Based on adelaides roster they should have had hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at Baby Shaq

Reply #545960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Few players at Adelaide I would guess getting way more than they are worth.
Nate would of been an awesome pick up

Reply #545967 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Heard Jawai has a heart condition.. Is that true and if yes that might explain his fitted and short stints on court plus the amount of sweating.. With the fast transition of games here in Aus, maybe he is not such a great fit for Joeys game and Ebi is at least fit.

Reply #545986 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

fitness not fitted.. damn auto correct..

Reply #545987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If type 2 diabetes is a heart condition then yes he probably does

Reply #545990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jawai had a heart condition (cardiac abnormality) discovered when he begun training camp with the Raptors and it ruled out him from any physical contact for the first half of that NBA season.

Reply #545993 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"had" is the operative word. If the condition continued to be a concern he would not be playing professionally as he is.

Yes, he sweats a lot. He is also somewhat unfit; that doesn't mean a heart condition. He has had a condition, it may have been benign, he is playing anyway, and the doctors wouldn't have him play on any real issue.

As for type 2 diabetes, where did you hear that?"

Reply #545996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's fat as hell. A common side effect of obesity is type 2 diabetes

Reply #545997 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Doesn't mean he actually has it. lol. I think the guy just likes to eat.

Reply #546000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Probably" implies there is a chance, not a certainty

Reply #546001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gwb sounds like you have rolled 2 post responses in to one but they were two different posts. One was a question and observation and the other was out of line stating facts that are not substantiated. respond seperately to comments and don't assume each annon is the same as the title name comes up automatically.

Reply #546005 | Report this post

Gary the goose  
Years ago

Well put a name in then so you don't come up as anonymous - makes it a heap easier to follow the conversation when people choose a handle

Reply #546007 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Boti has confirmed the NBL's worse kept secret.

"The 36ers confirmed Ere, a 195cm swingman from Tulsa, Oklahoma, would join Kenyon McNeaill as their two imports for the 2015-16 campaign."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/dual-nbl-title-winner-ebi-ere-back-to-lead-adelaide-36ers-championship-assault/story-fndkzqrr-1227500080897

Reply #546147 | Report this post

Red 63  
Years ago

I hope so one of my favourite players

Reply #546151 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:06 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754