DCZ
Years ago

Whatever happened to Cheerleader Chloe?

She was there last year at the beginning and then disappeared? I reckon she had to be the best Cheerleader the sixers had!

Topic #37812 | Report this topic

Dave  
Years ago

I feel bad for saying this but I need answers too!

Reply #546138 | Report this post

FYI  
Years ago

she has gone off to the cheerleader retirement farm

Reply #546142 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Think she has been working on cruise ships in the entertainment sector. She certainly was a fan favourite!

Reply #546149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The crazy redhead?

Reply #546163 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yeah the one that yelled during free throws. I missed her to :-(

Reply #546213 | Report this post

first time poster  
Years ago

I Believe that there may have been a falling out with one of the cheerleader coaches, they are no longer friends on facebook. She also appears to be not in the Bellarouge dance troupe that a lot of ex and current cheerleaders are in. She definitely was a crowd favourite

Reply #546300 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

She was hot... very hot.

Reply #546689 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Easily the best cheerleader the sixers had. Probably the best looking, too. She always stood out with her bright hair and cheerful vibe. I am not sure who they would replace her with, but it could only be a second rate imitation of the original. They need to drop whatever instructor had the falling out. It is not as if their dances were world class pieces of choreography anyway

Reply #546691 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754