Looking to play basketball

Looking for a place to play, was contacted by Rupert Sapwell to report in this forum regarding the central districts lions.

Topic #37824 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

You'll need to provide a bit more info. Presumably you mean in Adelaide. Age group, level of competition?

Reply #546224 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Eric Jean-Guillaume, you have come to the right place if you are wanting to play basketball in Adelaide. There are many scouts on this forum just waiting for skilled basketballers to nominate themselves.

Pleas tell us more of your basketball skillz. Have you got mad skillz?

Reply #546233 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Correct Jack, I am a scout and I am looking for only the maddest skills. Your jumpshot must be fully sick as well.

Reply #546251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perfect example of why this site is a joke

Reply #546255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And yet here you are posting on it. I suppose the jokes on you then

Reply #546258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No I try to do the right thing. Like help people when they have genuine questions. Not just be a troll for the hell of it

Reply #546259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.basketball.net.au

Reply #546269 | Report this post

Is this site serious or not? I played in Spain the lady 2 seasons and im just looking for a different venue / opportunity.

Reply #546281 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

Eric, this site is anything but serious. You aint gonna find what you seek via this forum.

Reply #546282 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

No puedo prometer un juego, pero nos da oportunidad de ver si encaja en nuestro estilo y la cultura

Qué posiciones juegas , ¿cuántos años tienes y cómo describiría sus mentalidades defensivas y ofensivas . Le invitamos a venir y entrenar con nosotros si lo desea, pero que se basan en los suburbios del sur.

Reply #546287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This site is fine to ask basketball questions and put yourself out there, and every now and then we seem to get comedians in that bring the standard of conversation down!

-Firstly, you should provide the details and exact information you are seeking as legitimate people also read (along side the comedians).

-Post links to film, bio etc, or alternatively, you could contact teams directly.

all the best finding your next opportunity, as the forum is what the mental ability of some provide, but I assure you, actual basketball people read it, not just the fans of the game.

Reply #546302 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Eric, people can't help you if you don't provide more information. At this point, no one knows what age and standard you're at. Are you expecting to be paid to play? Are you wanting to join a social team?

Reply #546310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hillarious!

Reply #546341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eric, I dont know what the Central Districts Lions are but dont you think it would be best to contact them instead of a general basketball forum?
Quick Google search shows the contact for the club in the link below

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-4583-0-0-0&sID=191939

Reply #546508 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754