Anonymous
Years ago

Do any smart TVs have the NBA app?

Title

Topic #37851 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think maybe lg did, samsung US did and you could work around it but i just fell back to ps4. It seems easier to go the streaming box route than the hassle to work it out. New android TV would be the way to go if you are in the market and just get gametime from the play store.

Reply #547049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a smart tv exactly but i can tell you the nba app works a treat on Apple TV

Reply #547075 | Report this post

High Greenwood  
Years ago

smart TVs are overrated. Just use Chromecast.

Reply #547107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nba is finished at the moment replays are on ESPN though

Reply #547109 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Shtt - this post reminded me to turn off my auto renewal subscription thingy for league pass. Thanks OP, u da real MVP.

Reply #547112 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

I don't know about others, but my Panasonic Viera smart TV streams everything like crap. I always just go through the Xbox 360 and now PS4 for streaming youtube, NBA etc.

Reply #547131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok thanks all I'll grab an Apple TV

Reply #547167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

+1 for Apple TV. Not just for NBA but also ease of use when geoblocking for Netflix and HBO.

Reply #547168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get a Chromecast. Apple TV is around $110 and a Chromecast is $49 and they do the same thing. I've got both but for the price recommend a Chromecast. Both have the NBA App.

Reply #547255 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754