Anonymous
Years ago

How do you buy NBA season league pass not monthly

The league pass website is only letting me select monthly subscription but I want the whole season. makes it hard to do through VPN if monthly I would've thought?

Topic #37861 | Report this topic

daneo  
Years ago

I think it might be because of end of season. Wait until closer to the season. They normally put the pre season games on free trial first and then release a discount code.

Reply #547387 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I don't think you can anymore. Its an auto renewal as far as i read it. I would assume it will take your billing and then just bill the same every month be it Aus or through VPN. Does anyone know different? its gone up a bit this year as well

Reply #547388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was going to buy it for the old man for fathers day but monthly subscription doesn't work for me

Reply #547393 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

I'm with daneo on this one. In past years the Annual subscription was not available until closer to the season commencing.

Also from memory I don't believe there was a discount code last year as there had been in previous seasons.

Reply #547397 | Report this post

Michael  
Years ago

You can buy the season on October 3.. A new option is to buy single games at 8.99 a pop.

Reply #547404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

100% is because its off season.

The auto renewal is for current subscribers only and you will get it at the "lowest price available". I sent them an email asked what that price will be and was told I would be notified in the days prior to sept 9th i think. If I haven't been informed prior i will cancel the subscription and use the VPN trick again which got me the whole season for almost half price last year.

Reply #547406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just canceled mine the other day so it did not auto renew. Have to fish around and see what is the cheapest, especially with the price hike. $9 a game is a joke.

Reply #547502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have in my calendar that league pass for 2015/16 opens September 9. Can't remember where I read it but I noted it.

Should be able to get a yearly subscription next week.

Reply #547524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754