The truth
Years ago

NBL Highlights

I recently found some Footage Of the Best Dunks Ive Seen In the NBL From James " showtime " Smith and it got me looking round the net for more footage of the NBL and its Proving harder then i thought ... So I thought i would ask around if anyone has any NBL Footage ???

Id Also put the smith Highlights up if anyone can tell me How to

Topic #3788 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

use www.rapidshare.de

or

www.yousendit.com

Reply #44148 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

There was a thread on OzHoops a long time ago about this and a lot of people posted some clips - I'm sure Isaac would have grabbed them all? If so can you share them up Isaac - I downloaded/watched most of them but have since deleted them (don't know why?) and wouldnt mind getting a copy. I have a heap of clips from the Sixers 98 & 98/99 finals/championship will try to get them up sortly - maybe we could have a dedicated link setup somewhere here (Isaac?) to clips hosted on a freebie server as mentioned above?

Reply #44242 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have a few on a backup drive at home. Might try to get them up somewhere in the future.

Reply #44247 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754