Avv
Years ago

Quality of livebasketball.TV replays

Is anyone else frustrated with the poor quality of the full game replays of these major tournament games on livebasketball.TV? In full screen mode on a normal size PC monitor is unwatchable.

I contacted the support team 2 weeks ago and they have acknowledged it is an issue and they are looking to fix it but it's frustrating it's happening during these major tournaments on a service that costs to subscribe to.

Just wondering if anyone else feels the Same???

Topic #37890 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I tried to watch the replay of the Boomers v NZ game in Wellington.

Anything past the Hakka, kept going back to the start of the telecast.

It happened 4 times and then I just gave up.

Very frustrating

Reply #548103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't Perform run that site too?

Reply #548109 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yes, Perform run the livebasketball.tv website.

Reply #548138 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

So am I hearing that it's similar quality to NBL.TV?

NBL TV was ok... I'd prefer better though. Still, for $10 a month I suppose you get what you pay for?

Reply #548198 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm in agreeance with the post above... Seeing every NBL game of the season for $70... Hardly can complain about that

Reply #548220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What? Pretty sure Perform geo block NBL games and anyway Foxtel have the rights now.

Reply #548225 | Report this post

Zo  
Years ago

awful awful !!!!
No wonder there is no mentioning of bitrates of streaming and on demand on their website ...

Reply #548276 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

The actual stream quality is pretty good, at least it was last night.

I have been trying to watch repays today and it is nothing but pixels.

Reply #548314 | Report this post

Deki  
Years ago

livebasketball.TV is complete crap. I've just fallen for paying them to watch eurobasket, only to discover that picture gets heavily pixelated half of the time. Switched in the middle of the game to the free streaming of the same game, and it beats livebasketball.TV with much better quality of the picture and no deterioration during the game, which only proves that problem isn't in my router but livebasketball.TV. Just forget this web site.

Reply #549930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If what you have paid for have not delivered request either a discount, your money back or a free months subscription, by law they have to deliver what your paying them for

Reply #549932 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:23 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754