Mark-e-Mark
Years ago

NBL Broadcast suggestions

I think we should generate ideas for the NBL broadcasts, and then put them to the NBL.

One suggestion I have is having a live on-screen twitter feed during games. I also like the idea of showing strategy markings on the court during play (like AFL does) rather than having to cross over to a fake court diagram.

Topic #37906 | Report this topic

Years ago

i'm thinking some of the fox technology will come along with it all

Reply #548369 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I put a few of my thoughts for the broadcasts in this article if anyone is interested:

http://www.fiba.com/news/whats-the-right-tv-deal-look-like

Reply #548373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spinning shoes

Reply #548375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wowee!

Reply #548380 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

Really want to see some quality panel type shows and content that complements the game broadcasts. Think AFL 360, League Teams etc except for basketball. There are enough quality pundits out there I think for this to happen.

Reply #548392 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Paul there's a typo in the first sentence of the article

Reply #548409 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

But it's a good article and I have to agree with your points

Reply #548410 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Thanks KET, fixed it up.

Reply #548413 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

On the Starting Five lineup screen, I want to see PGs in the C position.

Reply #548491 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

Mark e Mark are you Jarrad?

Reply #548500 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Paul your article was well written. For me, your two points about not talking about referee calls and doing more research about the players. I would like to see what junior clubs these players came from. Maybe highlight a players rise to the NBL. This would be a great half time or quarter time piece

Reply #548566 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:56 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754