Anonymous
Years ago

Pioneers go Back 2 Back in SEABL

The Pioneers have taken out their second consecutive SEABL title, in their third consecutive title game with an 11 point victory over Albury Wodonga.

Topic #37959 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thy are the Corio Bay of SEABL :)

Reply #549621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems above all else they are an extremely well run club. Administration and basketball staff pull in the same direction. You don't hear of bad administrations winning titles and being successful. Take note Frankston and Hobart. Credit to Mount Gambier.

Reply #549632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And Knox, who have some work to do to get back into SEABL one day!

Reply #549649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The cancer's gone from Hobart. Back to coaching kids where even that is a struggle.

Reply #549654 | Report this post

PJ  
Years ago

Congratulations to Mt Gambier. Way too good on the night. It was a great game with a loud, passionate crowd supporting both teams. Full credit to the Pioneers. They were the best team all season and deserved the win.

Reply #549656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good article here from Roy Ward.

http://www.seabl.com.au/index.php?id=257&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=10371&cHash=d8d6516dd1

The Pioneers really do represent SA well. Excluding their imports and one bench player who rarely sees time all players are South Australian apart from one player who is deep on the bench.

Reply #549682 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I love this quote!

"DJ is the best defender in the competition by a long way, Tryone Lee isn't that far behind him..."

Reply #549684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree its a great quote. I had to read it a couple of times!

Reply #549692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:23 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754