DJ
Years ago

Commenwealth Games Team

With the recent below par lineup of the Boomers, it got me thinking who will be in the Boomers come games time?

Will there be many changes to the current lineup?

Who will man they middle?

Topic #3799 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

You would think all available NBL players woudl be up for a spot in the team.

Rogers
Anstey?
Black
Smith
Harvey

all possible additions to the squad.

Reply #44253 | Report this post

Sixersfan  
Years ago

Cooper

Reply #44254 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Smith in all positions, and coach

Reply #44256 | Report this post

red dog  
Years ago

anstey
anderson
helliwell

neilson
loughton
one of crocs at world champs
saville
worthington

smith
newley
cj
black

Something like the above is possible but i could have overlooked an obvious choice -or be unaware of their availability. Possibly one or two of the young crocs currently heading for world champs outside Newley ....of course depends on availability and Brian's choices.
schens needs to get in a team and perform, bogut we presume will not be available and anstey and neilson may not be. Anderson neilson and smith come into the upcoming 4 nations tournament btw. Then you have injury factors...so ?? maybe form in upcoming NBL season could see some changes. Jake a chance.

Reply #44257 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I think you have all forgotten (and maybe I should have mentioned this in my first post) that most of the players listed above will/should be playing o/s and I can't see them jepordising those contracts for the commenwealth games.

Reply #44289 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

DJ, players playing o/s would normally not be available so soon when you consider this season starts and finishes earlier for the Commonwealth games. Hopefully they can spare a few weeks at the end of this season before commencing any o/s contracts.

Reply #44389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #70157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #70158 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754