Mat
Years ago

Signed 2002 Adelaide 36ers Basketball?

Hi All,

I found this Pura Milk Adelaide 36ers (molten official) signed basketball. I'm thinking it may be from the 2002 championship year but am not 100% sure. There are 11 signatures but I am only able to decipher 6 of them.

Those are;

Brett Maher #5
Mark Nash #7
Matt Garrison #44
Oscar Forman #31
Paul Rees #53
Willie Farley #9

Any help figuring out the rest would be most appreciated. Once I know when it's from and dechipher all the signatures I'll decide what to do with it!

Thanks.

Topic #38004 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was Cattalini on that team?

Reply #550531 | Report this post

Mat  
Years ago

Don't think he was. As far as I can tell the 012 roster is the twelve listed below.

Blake Truslove
Brett Maher
David Stiff
Jacob Holmes
Jason Williams
Mark Nash
Matt Garrison
Matt Illman
Paul Rees
Oscar Forman
Rupert Sapwell
Willie Farley

But to the untrained eye (being mine) I cannot marry up every signature to that list as some aren't very legible. Someone else may have better luck though.

Reply #550533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only roster Matt Garrison was ever on was the championship season of 2001/02, he was signed halfway through the season after being released by Cairns.

Reply #550546 | Report this post

Mat  
Years ago

Well you have solved half the puzzle then! Its the 20012 season. Thanks.

Reply #550552 | Report this post

Mat  
Years ago

**2001 - 2002

Reply #550553 | Report this post

Larry Legend  
Years ago

Is your ball red, blue and yellow with a FIBA logo on it ?
I have the same ball, the 36ers held an auction that year to raise money for the club and I think some balls were donated as items to be sold.

Reply #766436 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754