Anonymous
Years ago

Fox sports nbl commercials

I think they've started as i caught the tail end of one the other day. Anyone seen these commercials and have any feedback? The tiny bit i saw had hardball in big print across the screen

Topic #38013 | Report this topic

Mark-e-Mark  
Years ago

I have seen two so far. They have run for about 5-10 seconds each. The big writing says "it's time for hardball", and the highlights are all taken from the baseline. One was a childress drive, another was the massive block on Jamar Wilson by Damian Martin. These aren't the commercials the boys have been shooting, though. And I expect those to be out by the time the blitz is on.

Reply #550662 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Yeah these are only around 8 seconds long and are just some small commercials made by FOX.

Reply #550667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looking at the tv guide no highlights or panel type shows for NBL which was a big issue at the tail end of their coverage last time. come on is it really that hard

Reply #550791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are any games listed?

Reply #550908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no games are listed in the guide... rofl

is this tv deal really happening?

Reply #551049 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Aussies tend to be tenacious and tough in any sport we partake in, but this 'Hardball' tag is a concern for me and I don't see it as a positive for the sport or the NBL!

Reply #551077 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:19 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754