concerned parent
Years ago

Funny i have formed a fund

Hi all, i am starting a fund and will be collecting money, The fund is called "The get Lleyton Hewitt's mum some new sunnies Fund".
I mean i don't know if anyone has told her, Oakley blades went out of fashion in the early 90's. Now come on your son is earning millions, im sure you can afford a new pair. ok i need to raise about $80, once we raise this we can get her some new sunnies. And then if i have the enrgy we can concentrate on getting rid of that parachute tracksuit. but that may take much more work.

Topic #3814 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

HAhahaha Quite funny... not all that much basketball related But i have often Wonder why she wears those Glassers there really not the greatest

Reply #44397 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

If you wait long enough, things always come back in fashion. Who will be laughing then, hey?

Think about this - LHM is invited to 80's party. Forgets to get costume. Rushes straight from Ley ley's game. Wins award for best outfit. Again. Who's laughing?

Reply #44398 | Report this post

MM  
Years ago

Could be worse , she could be wearing Oakley frogskins

Reply #44467 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

could be a better fund to get lleyton some fashion sense aswell.

Reply #44687 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:37 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754