Baller#3
Years ago

Wilbekin Today

Interesting end to the game. Wilbekin plays a total of 2.5 minutes takes 1 shot, makes 1 shot. Game Winner!

Topic #38141 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Really happy for Scottie. Hope he gets a chance in Philadelphia

Reply #553427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cairns really lost a golden opportunity to win the title last season. You won't be able to sign a Wilbekin calibre player every season.

Reply #553429 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

The play drawn up by BB was absolutely beautiful..

Cuts all over the place, the hand off and that on ball screen (which was perfectly timed) was the cherry on top.

Reply #553434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Those plays are non-existant in the NBL.

Reply #553436 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Napier played like the last 5min yesterday for the Magic against the Heat and had 7 including the go ahead 3 and few assists.... these guys that can provide instant impact is what will keep them in the league. Great stuff by Wilbekin, still can't understand how he wasn't NBA bound from the get go!

Reply #553437 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yep, you'd never see a perfectly timed play for a game-winner in the NBL, just as Wilbekin.

Reply #553438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The play drawn up by Brett Brown, paul. Way to misunderstand the statement.

NBA = encyclopedia of plays
NBL = lol?

Reply #553445 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Like I said, you're right, no good plays to set up match winners in the NBL, Scottie Wilbekin will attest to that I'm sure.

Reply #553473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's more hope than calculated in the NBL.

Reply #553511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to see him get his moment! Wouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves though. I doubt he makes the final roster cute considering he played two minutes and Philly still have 3 pg's out injured.

Reply #553551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah at first I read it was a four year deal but apparently the 76ers give these out but they are really just non guaranteed and you can get cut so nothing set in stone yet.

Reply #553554 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Hope Fearne is still keeping in touch with him...

Reply #553633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:44 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754