sharod
Years ago

Minimum package to watch NBL on demand from Fox

I am wondering what minimum package/charge need to pay to watch every game on demand from the net? (not only Fox sports) I know Fox has two options Digital Subscription + EPL On Demand or Digital Subscription only. Thanks for recommendation.

Topic #38164 | Report this topic

Kr  
Years ago

$50 per month with foxtel play I believe, one entertainment channel and fox sports channels. Or If you have an apple box currently free while games are on Fox News.

Reply #554127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im currently subscribed to the $5 per week ($2.50 for first 12 weeks) package on the foxsports.com.au website and that gives me access to NBL on demand, i just hit subscribe when in the videos page and thats what came up

I have heard that the $5 per month digital subscription on foxsports.com.au may give access to nbl on demand, but not 100% sure, i plan on calling and finding out and changing my subscription if it does at some point though.

MAybe sign up for the $5 per month digital subscription, and if it doesnt work call them and upgrade your subscription

Reply #554139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I use the $5 per month digital subscription for fox sports news.
www.foxsports.com.au

But I believe after the next 5 weeks, NBL will be shifting to the proper sports channels, and won't be on the fox sports news channel. So I will have to re-evaluate then.

Reply #554149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh, the games are available on demand, but delayed by at least a day it seems.

Reply #554155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The app seems to get the game replays up quicker

Reply #554166 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754