Anonymous
Years ago

Scores for Senior District Games

In another major step backwards for BSA there no longer seems to be score updates from Senior Games.

In these modern days organisations MUST continuously improve or die. After the untimed game debarcle that is going on this surely must be just yet another step backwards into the dark ages.

PROGRESS BSA OR GET PEOPLE THERE THAT WILL DRIVE IMPROVEMENT AND PROGRESSION!

Topic #38182 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^ Spoke too soon?

Reply #554678 | Report this post

lolball  
Years ago

senior district games are on a Wednesday
what you think BSA has a crystal ball and can see who will win and by how much?

chuumps

Reply #554755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

senior district games are also on Tuesday night so they wouldn't need a crystal ball but all seniors and U23s are on computer these days and the information should be uploaded over night. it might not be a BSA problem but a sporting pulse problem.

Reply #554760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea very few results on D2 after last night. ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS.

This forum is a great communication tool, a chance for BSA to engage and maybe let everyone know the cause of this issue.

Reply #554761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scores and players on results are all over the place

Reply #554808 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

Not sure where you were looking but I found the results last night which I thought was pretty good considering they weren't at the Arena & were split between MV & PA.
Not the best service I know but due I think to the weak WiFi I understand the upload to sporting pulse can't be done until after the last game when the computers are returned from the courts.

Reply #554811 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

There was a note at Morphett Vale saying that Scoresheets were being used due to some clubs not having players registered making it too time consuming to use computers.

This could be why scores are all over the shop as players scores would not be entered if players not registered.

This problem is out of BSA's hands and relies on clubs doing the right thing and registering their players.

Reply #555043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So the full-time staff at BSA are as usual blaming the part-timers and volunteers of the clubs.
Business as usual then...

Reply #555307 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:27 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754