crunch
Years ago

Who is doing what??

The 2004 season is over and clubs are looking to the next season. Dos anyone have any ideas on who is moving where and who is speaking to who?

Topic #382 | Report this topic

HOOPIN  
Years ago

i heard Simon Kent was talking to forestville and north, i heard Bradley won't be playing,

Reply #2823 | Report this post

Raab Himself  
Years ago

If i was Simon Kent i would be talking to anyone who would listen! Wait... he already does that!

Seriously though, either South need to get the ball inside more (Blight very dangerous aswell) or he needs to change teams. Provided he can fit into their system, i doubt there would be many clubs turning down a guy of his size.

In other news, Wilkey could be changing clubs again... may aswell keep the streak going! Would love to see this guys uniform wardrobe... All the colours of the rainbow!

Reply #2824 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

Rupert Sapwell to Nwd from Cairns. Dan Thompson to return playing after injury. Robin Eley to return from the US. All handy additions to an already stacked team

Reply #2827 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Raab, who is in the running for Wilkey's services?

Reply #2828 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I'm hearing Pochintesta is likely to continue at tigers. Not exactly a move but worth noting regardless.

I'd say that perhaps sub Wood in for Ingles next year? Unless the 'tute don't take Joe. In which case, I think he'll be a full time starter for Tigers.

Reply #2831 | Report this post

Raab Himself  
Years ago

D-Lin, rule out all previous clubs and then work it out... Any more mergers and this guy is going to be struggling!

As for Pochintesta, he may well be staying on at the Tigers, but i would say its irrelevant given the injury generally requires 12 months on the sidelines...

Anyone know the situation with Jarrod Uni? I saw him sitting with the South guys at the GF on the weekend? Is there a move to the panthers on the horizon... Maybe he is trying to emulate Wilkey?

Reply #2834 | Report this post

Slapnutzz  
Years ago

Jarrod Uni is starting his own team, and there is only enough room for him. Wilkey Centrals nah......

Reply #2835 | Report this post

BJT  
Years ago

If all goes well, I reckon Pochintesta should only miss the first month of the season. That would give him 8-9 months to get back to 100%, but that is best case scenario. Depends on how well it heals and the rehab he puts in. Good luck to him though!!!

Reply #2837 | Report this post

Pokies agent  
Years ago

Pochintesta is coming along nicely. He is hitting the gym already! (not working his leg yet) He is getting stronger and is already looking to make his next season a huge and successful one.

He is getting serious, and will see everyone when you get back!

Reply #2845 | Report this post

post D  
Years ago

Rockit Roj.

Reply #2847 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

who cares about abl, ng is overrated and he should go back to adelaide suns where he started

Reply #2849 | Report this post

Yosemite Sam  
Years ago

Jordan,

do you always lead with your chin?

Perhaps you should look at the interest in all levels of basketball on this forum.

PS 12 months ago Adelaide Southern merged with NCT to form Southern Tigers.

Reply #2851 | Report this post

shredder  
Years ago

i think you mean the Adelaide giants,

Reply #2854 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

well done son. i did know that yosemite, i was just pointing it out for people like you who live with their heads up there bum pretending they know something about basketball.

Reply #2855 | Report this post

shredder  
Years ago

that last one was to jordan, ng played with the giants,

Reply #2856 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

well done shredder, at least someone knows the past, unlike yosemite

Reply #2858 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

i would imagine ingles will go to the AIS, seeing as last year the AIS coach asked him why he didnt apply for the 2003/20004 season.

Reply #2859 | Report this post

Yosemite Sam  
Years ago

Jordan,
that just goes to prove a point doesn't it?

Sounds like you make a past time of having your head up your arse.

Now get on with homework

Reply #2861 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Jordan?
Hmmm...thats amusing!

Good name! Pity you use a name of a person who is actually got class and humor.

You are obviously a tool, who, as a child had your lunch money stolen because you are a nerd!

Please refrain from being a wanker as you annoy my reading pleasure!

He's ready from bagging!

Reply #2862 | Report this post

noidea  
Years ago

i love how guys and girls maybe come here and write crap they wouldnt have a clue about especially player movements and then sit back like there best mates with the guys. if your guna post crap then how bout put your real name next to it......otherwise your just starting unnecessary chat that doesnt interest many unless they like rumours that are full of hot air.

Reply #2865 | Report this post

Genna  
Years ago

I've heard Wilkey possibly heading back to Centrals... not sure how true it may be?

Reply #2866 | Report this post

annoyed  
Years ago

who suspects this? maybe if you people keep speculating instead of asking the source himself or dont you guys even know him? i know him and he hasnt said anything to me so if you people know him so well to know what he may be doing next year ask him to his face maybe?

Reply #2870 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

No matter where Wilkey goes i think he will improve! Near the end of the season he was hurting with injuries but expect i blow out season from him next season. Back to the same form he used to be in!

Reply #2871 | Report this post

daz dillinger  
Years ago

Any one got any news on woodville player i heard there may be some movement there??

Reply #2876 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Well currently I'm just sitting at work not doing a hell of alot!

I was planning to write some emails but this is more fun!

I would be intersted to find out who else is doing what??

Are you familiar with our extensive range of bags?

Reply #2895 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

annoyed, who is to say Wilkey will tell you if he is going somewhere? (unless you are him or Scott Ninnis!!). Crunch asked for some ideas on who was speaking to who, and it has been interesting so far to see what MIGHT be happening. Same as always, if you don't like the conversation don't read it.

Reply #2916 | Report this post

Red Rooster  
Years ago

I doubt Wilkey will be moving anywhere. He proved this year that he couldnt perform in a good side. He didnt perform at North, Woodville or Sturt. Only success has been at Centrals when he took 30 shots a game. Good bloke though.

Reply #2919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Al Green to coach west men but not to dust of the number15

Reply #2929 | Report this post

././././.\.\.\.\.  
Years ago

leave wilkey alone...

Reply #2932 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

i agree, stop picking on him!

Reply #2935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:15 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754