Anonymous
Years ago

Cannot log into nbl live on my ipad

HI,

Hoping someone can help. I have paid for a season subscription and have signed in on the pc but when I attempt to log in on my ipad is says "invalid credentials" I'm positive I have my email address and password correct. Anyone else have this problem or know the answer?

Any help greatly appreciated

Topic #38204 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

I found that the username had to be typed in as my email address it then asked me to change it... if that helps.

Reply #555211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the reply, however, I am using my email address and password with no luck. I have only signed up half an hour ago so I wonder if it takes some time to register? I thought it would be and instant registration.

Reply #555214 | Report this post

captain obvious  
Years ago

yep same problem for me. not fixed yet.

Reply #555221 | Report this post

Singlet  
Years ago

Foxtel Go App with your Foxtel. Can watch the games through that. Especially if you already paid for fox. App is free.

Reply #555283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Singlet but I already have foxtel go and it is brilliant, but cannot get game replays on demand which I quite enjoy watching. Checked out the app this morning. It says I am not logged in on the settings screen but I am able to watch the videos. Something strange going on I think!

Reply #555292 | Report this post

Singlet  
Years ago

Yeah sorry I was meaning live games

Reply #555293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have the same issue. had to wait a whole day to get reply from them and now waiting yet another day as the links they sent did not fix it. No service , no opt out or reset. no one to call for help. No user perspective taken in to account. Did they test run this ??? There are others i know of as well. we have ipads with ios9 so no reason it should be an issue. my greatest frustration is the lack of flow or ability to return to pages. sick of it already and will be asking for money back if and when they ever return my email. not happy jan. Have completely lost interest. Nbl site drives me nuts taking so long to load and all the screens to go through to check games stats. Fan central should have a direct link to game stats but instead all about betting and merchandise. S ells to me like just a money making scam and not about the fans at all. See ya nbl off to big bash and wnbl.

Reply #555299 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

I had similar problems but I think it may be due to the email address being case-sensitive. In most systems, case doesn't matter in email addresses but I think that the NBL site may need it to be entered exactly.

Reply #555323 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Well, another 24 hours (thats 72 hours now and and 3 emails) and my membership is not working and no response and no one to call. Tried the links they sent form email no 1, have put in the right details and still not able to access what I have paid for.. Really, you know what now..

NBL IF YOU ARE READING THIS, CHECK YOU EMAILS !!!!!! I KNOW ITS A WEEKEND BUT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIVE IN THE NIGHT AND WEEKENDS.....

Reply #555600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no surprise, no response from nbl live !!!!!

Reply #556092 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754