Anonymous
Years ago

Good news for Mavericks Women

My understanding is Nathan Jones has agreed to continue coaching the Mavericks women

Topic #38257 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great News I like the way he promotes club juniors, and develops young players. Great Club person!

Reply #556693 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good news???

For the second year running after not being able to rely on Tess to get him the wins, he has said he is stepping down, only to be on the selection committee for the new coach and not be able to find a suitable coach!! So he puts his hand up again, I am guessing it will all end in tears like it did at one of his training sessions last season for him!!!!

Two of his starters have either left or aren't playing and unless he can get Tess or a few clones this Mavericks team will be the new centrals.

And developing juniors, come on, the mavs had a dominant under 18 team two years ago and only one player has gone into premier league, self promotion at best!

Reply #557181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who from this dominant U18 team has not played in seniors?

Reply #558723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Development and juniors don't go in the same sentence at Mavs!

Reply #558729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHAT! I think you will find it quite the opisite especially in regard to the gils and womens program

Their Juniors are consistantly strong and seniors are made up mostly of their juniors

Reply #558855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754