Isaac
Years ago

Randle cleared to play for 36ers tonight

Well done by the club for sorting it out so quickly.

Topic #38269 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

See the team tonight.
#36ersNation

Reply #556971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saweeet!

Reply #556977 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

A player I would pay to watch.

Reply #556978 | Report this post

BH.22  
Years ago

Joey Wright loves plying two combo guards in his starting five.

Reply #556980 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Most likely Gibson has the League's most assists

Reply #556982 | Report this post

BH.22  
Years ago

Well yeah you would assume tonight he'd notch a couple to overtake Goulding on 17.

I think Petrie will be the one who benefits the most with this signing. So many corner 3's he will be left open for.

Reply #556985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how quickly sixers fans on here will turn on him if he struggles tonight..

Reply #556996 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

Is this game only on fox?

Reply #557013 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

and the NBL App...

Reply #557024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it's a hoot reading these bipolar sixers fans.

for real, the defence in this league is good. how many 5'9" dudes have torn it up in the past? for your own collective sakes, dial down the enthusiasm and expectation.

considering our defence in australia (especially with the lack of defensive three in the key rule), i don't expect him to crush it. yes he looks flash, but showron glover also looked flash. try youtubing glover... his nbl highlights look good. to those who haven't seen showron play entire games, you'd be touting him as awesome too. admittedly this guy seems to have a much better jumper than glover ever promised.

but before you get your hearts broken... dial it down guys :)

Reply #557057 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Shut up , and let him play.

Reply #557060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hope you all enjoy the game. day 8 of my nbl app issues and still not sorted but they have admitted it is there end that is the problem so getting $60 worth of nothing but a hey our app has issues !!!!!

Reply #557063 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I think fans are just happy we have one fit import at this point, anon, so thanks for your concern about your over excited behaviour but its been a long time coming!

Reply #557077 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Ere will go off in this one I can feel it. Sixers by 11

Reply #557087 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

We can only hope so, its set up for him to have a big one, must win game, days off before hand so should be fresh etc

Reply #557090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Ere will go off in this one I can feel it."

In _this_ one? He's been off his diet all season!

Reply #557091 | Report this post

Kingjames  
Years ago

I'm sorry what top European competition did Glover play in? Also which Country has he played for to show he is at a top level? Did he get any NBA interest?

Reply #557093 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Let's just hope Torrey Craig doesn't go off on us like he normally does. It seems we're the only team he does go off on..

Reply #557094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 557057, please let us know how you went with wiping the egg off your face?

Reply #557211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't hold your breath people, that egg is cooked on there really good

Reply #557212 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He's right on one thing, not many sub-6 footers have blitzed the league in recent times, but Randle produced the modern version of Bobby Locke's debut last night!

Reply #557235 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

@Paul: I think the key difference being Randle can really shoot it from deep.

I think if you're that small you need to be elite at getting to the rim (and then free throws) or shooting the three, if you can't do either one of those things at an elite level you really hurt your team, regardless of how good a distributor or playmaker you are. Randle seems to have both at this level, so he should be able to continue to produce even once the scouting reports catch up with his ballhandling tendencies. I think he'll prove to be consistent.

Reply #557309 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754