Pocition Vaction: Guard who can Shoot 3's
The Perth Wildcats are seeking a passionate Shooting Guard to join their Commercial Team.
Basketball knowledge, tertiary qualifications and longevity in a similar role are not a pre-requisite for the position. Instead, a strong work-ethic, a willingness to learn and good communications skills are critical for the successful candidate.
• Be passionate about a career in Basketball
• Have good passing skills
• Have a high attention to detail
• Be proficient in the use of a ball
• Have a strong focus on customer service
• Be able to count backwards from 24
• Good manners and well presented
• Those with prior experience implementing perimeter defence are strongly encourage to apply
• This role will entail after hours and weekend work throughout the Perth Wildcats season.
This is an NBL level role. Team related bonuses will be paid in addition to remuneration.
We are excited about the opportunity that this role presents and are looking for a candidate that will embody this passion too. We are looking for genuine brand ambassadors that truly believe in what we do - Inspire & Entertain through Excellence.
Please send through your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] Successful applicants will be contacted for a try-out.
Perth Wildcats are an equal opportunity employer: Those with a distant relative anywhere in Oceania are encouraged to apply.