Come on DC
Years ago

It's Thursday, where is HOT/NOT?

Topic #3841 | Report this topic

Double Clutch  
Years ago

It's coming. Everyone here in the Hot/Not offices have been working hard, from the researches, the writers, the producers, right down to the janitor to get it perfect. It's a big operation, give it time.

Reply #44710 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I heard a rumour you've out sourced the Whats Hot component to some Indian call centre

Any truth to this DC?

Reply #44726 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Nah, just to some cheap guys in Mt. Barker.

Reply #44730 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Well Double Clutch, just remember what you are going to write...cos you would hate to forget, coem back to write again, forget, and then come back again!

Reply #44758 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

With great pride I can annouce the countdown. 4pm today in what's shaping up to be the biggest list ever.

Edit: 4:30pm

Reply #44823 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Edit: 5pm

Reply #44844 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Take your time DC, I know its a thrill to get the new edition, but people will just have to have patience.

Reply #44846 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

10 minutes now.

Reply #44855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:09 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754