Anonymous
Years ago

Creek won't face Perth.

Mitch Creek will not face Perth tomorrow night after failing a concussion test and still experiencing headaches.

Others under injury clouds, Gibson and Petrie will both suit tomorrow night against arch rival, Perth.

Topic #38488 | Report this topic

Wwizard  
Years ago

very smart move.
am glad the doctor enforced he took no further part on sat night.

Reply #564984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6ERS were losing regardless of Creek being there or not.It is NZ, Perth and the United. The rest are making up the numbers

Reply #564998 | Report this post

I think the Sixers chances just improved against Perth.

Reply #564999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More minutes for Ebi Ere yay sixers fans

Reply #565006 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Creek has been pretty ordinary this season, doesnt seem to understand his role or something. Must've really knocked his head hard on that court to be missing a game 4 days or so later. Good to think the docs are being thorough. Cats will win this one unfortunately, the 36ers aren't really playing in a way that gives me much confidence. Super pumped to see Ebi get more minutes, he as been a true inspiration this season with his amount of iron he has hit... Ironman baby!

Reply #565050 | Report this post

Bretts The Man  
Years ago

No i am looking for to see more of Ebe doing his brick laying job along with his traffic cop imitation waving attackers to go past him without any fear of any defence to stop them.

Reply #565066 | Report this post

Callisto 75  
Years ago

Ebi needs to step up tonight without Creek imo

Reply #565071 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Well yes thats a given! Hopefully he take change role from minimal impact maximum chucking to 4 quarter consistent impact player. Perfect time for him to shine, got to take your chances, of course the opposite side is he could exposed against a decent team.

Reply #565083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any head injury like that should be treated immediately as concussion and 1 week out is the default now a days. Anything less shouldn't be conceded. Even in Martin hadn't had the teeth problem he probably should have had at least 2 weeks out. I was abundantly clear he had a LOC.

Reply #565095 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:48 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754