macdaddy
Years ago

Local Dunkers in general

I want to hear about some massive dunks in general even if it was some nobody playing in a social
league that could hop.

I remember years ago at Hillcrest some guy with a red mullet going baseline on 2 guys. have no idea who he was it was just a social comp. (never forget it though).

Topic #3849 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

I'd never forget a red mullet either

Reply #44813 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

1 day down at noralrunga leisure centre i say a guy by the name of lennon cooper pull off a dunk that ill never see again. he threw it off the backboard then put it around his back and dunked it but it was a reverse

Reply #44824 | Report this post

K  
Years ago

this aint 2 local but when i was in sydney i was watchin a social game and i can remeber it so clearly this guy would have been about 5'10-5'11 went up put his arm over his eyes like dee brown old skool syle and did a no look windmill man that was crazy he got so high

Reply #44865 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

There is a guy by the name of "tangles" that frequents the local court near anzac highway, he puts down some of the best lanky jams ive ever seen! windmills, big tomahawks off the board, tip-jam's etc!

Reply #44909 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

Sir spark i hear these courts have low rims and even you can nearly touch them!

Reply #44923 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Best dunker I've ever seen in the flesh, was Derrick McDonald. Warm-ups were interesting to say the least. Wow. Shame he's not around any more (in SA, anyway).

Reply #44947 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:17 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754