Anonymous
Years ago

Fox Sports showing NBL classics

Just turned on Fox Sports 2 and they were showing game 4 of the 2007/08 finals. This seemed to be filler content because it was shown at the end of a Darts broadcast.

Topic #38501 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's awesome I will have to have a look.

Loving Foxtel. NBL, NBA, College ball, Euroleague. AWESOME!

Reply #565430 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

At 6am I caught the end of a Kings v Wildcats game - not sure of the eyar but Heal was playing for Kings.

Great to see any extra NBL footage being screened.

often hear of non basketball people saying they ended up stumbling across an NBL game which then end up watching.

Reply #565435 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

That Kings Crocs game where Rose just did what Robert Rose does would be great to see!

Reply #565476 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

Interesting you mentioned that. I noticed I think two weeks ago the Cats were playing the Crocs and I was trying to find a bar to watch the game. Walked past the Northbridge Piazza and on the big screen in the garden Fox was showing the Wildcats v Kings G1 grand final from 2003.

I thought that was awesome, but at the same time very strange, because there was a live Cats/Crocs game at the same time which I obviously would have rather watched.

Reply #565493 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754