Dunk Basketball Uniforms

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email [email protected] for rates and options.

AD: Adelaide CBD office space in Halifax Street - 2 desks left, suit creatives - designers, social media, etc. Info

Anonymous
Two years ago

Kings are the jokers of the NBL

Im sorry but Josh childress isn't the Kings savour who will get them into the nbl finals.

He had a great come back game against the hawks. They showed once again they are not a team that play defense!!

The player rotations makes my head spin and I can only imagine what the players are going thru when from one week to the next they have no idea of who's starting or coming off the bench.

And the coaching is the same with the recent addition of this Connelly guy to the coaching staff. Who is he and why is he here is what the Knight & Jackomas should be thinking!!

Watching the team over the last month my assessment Team Chemistry is 1 out of 10 and I don't think it will get any better.

It is a real shame the Kings are not even half way thru the season is at such low and judging by the way this season has been handled, there is no one with in the coaching staff, players and definitely not the ownership group can repair the kings reputation in the basketball community.

They once was an NBL team that sporting codes around the country use to admire.

Now when the kings name is mention in conversation people ask the questions.. What happen to them!!

Report this topic

Supernintendo Chalmers
Two years ago
16:42 26 Nov 15

Reply #566720

re: Kings are the jokers of the NBL

"They once was an NBL team that sporting codes around the country use to admire."

When was this?

Report this post

snooch
Two years ago
16:46 26 Nov 15

Reply #566723

Hahaha, and which sporting codes exactly????

Report this post

Pat
Two years ago
17:04 26 Nov 15

Reply #566729

Possibly when McClain, Trimmingham, Uhtoff and Keogh were playing..

Report this post

Kobe24
Two years ago
18:19 26 Nov 15

Reply #566749

Yeah pat Im with you, were my second fav team back in the day when I first got into the NBL. The D-Train was the man as far as everyone as primary school thought. And they were the best chance to beat the Magic for a while there too, but then Rob Rose happened!

Report this post

Matthew
Two years ago
09:21 27 Nov 15

Reply #566878

There is a reason Sydney Kings became known as the Violet Crumbles. I have respect that they won 3 championships in a row (not many teams can say that) but since then its not been an easy life.

They seem to treat Goorjan as the messiah

Report this post

paul
Two years ago
09:52 27 Nov 15

Reply #566884

"Im sorry but Josh childress isn't the Kings savour who will get them into the nbl finals. He had a great come back game against the hawks."

He was completely out of touch! Give him a couple of games to actually look coordinated again and then judge how competitive the Kings will be for the rest of the season.

Report this post

Luuuc
Two years ago
10:33 27 Nov 15

Reply #566885

He's out of touch
They're out of time
But they're out of their heads when he's not around

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
11:10 27 Nov 15

Reply #566894

They seem to treat Goorjan as the messiah

He was, him and Billy T. What's Billy t doing now he should come back to coach.

Report this post

Supernintendo Chalmers
Two years ago
11:21 27 Nov 15

Reply #566896

He couldn't do worse than his last stint as coach, could he?

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
11:28 27 Nov 15

Reply #566897

Both are 3 still in china. Neither interested in the nbl.

Report this post

Juice Bronson
Two years ago
11:40 27 Nov 15

Reply #566899

As in Billy Tomlinson? LOL I don't think the NBL is interested in him either so that is a definite win win situation!! I would always welcome The Goorj back though. A bit more stability and money in the league and who knows it could happen.

Report this post

Matthew
Two years ago
12:00 27 Nov 15

Reply #566903

What's Goorjans record been like in teams he has coached after the Kings? like Win/Loss

Report this post

Wilson Sting
Two years ago
12:01 27 Nov 15

Reply #566904

I read Damien Keogh's book recently, the Kings of now sound very similar to the Kings of the 90s.

Report this post

Supernintendo Chalmers
Two years ago
12:25 27 Nov 15

Reply #566919

His son doesn't look interested in the NBL either. Worst body language of anyone in the league that isn't named Wortho.

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
13:45 3 Dec 15

Reply #568280

Kings apart from Goorjian period have always been a joke. Remember it's the way it shatters that matters.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Titan 51

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Liam Flynn - basketball coaching and consulting

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:23 am, Wed 28 Jun 2017 | Posts: 663,123 | Last 7 days: 449