Anonymous
Years ago

36ers players soft

Last night was a disgrace, the only player flying the flag was Petrie!
Every other player was soft and scared of jawai!
Tobey should've went after jawai after he disrespected him with that slap to the face!
I don't care about his size, you never let anyone physically disrespect on the Bball court where you know someone will not throw a punch at you!
I'm putting last nights game as one of the worst is I've seen from the Sixers, not because they lost but because of the lack of physicality the team showed to jawai when he was throwing dirty plays around in the last quarter!
Their should've been a all in brawl after that week slap to tobey space by jawai!

Every team will lose a game but you should never be disrespected physicality by another team!

Topic #38620 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

DJ forgot to pack his tampons the way he played

Reply #569146 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

You spelt it Tobey in the other thread.

Now you are spelling it Tobey again.

And all you are concerned about from that game is disrespect???

Well done ...really...well done.

Reply #569148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well the way he acted after what Jawai did to him last night he deserves getting his last name spelt name wrong!

Reply #569149 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Im glad there was no all in brawl, and I think your a bit on the emotional side still, and I can understand why. It was an insipid performance and besides Randle and Petrie no one turned up, thats unacceptable when the Illawarra Hawks are breathing down your necks to take 4th. Something definitely doesnt seem right within that group. Could be anything, guys pissed Ebi hasn't been cut, with such minimal production, the Gibson rumours to Brisbane, and anything else. But they dont look happy nor unable to click as a unit.

Reply #569152 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

"Could be anything, guys pissed Ebi hasn't been cut, with such minimal production"

Could also be the players getting dismayed at all the negative comments targeted at their senior players by supposed supporters.

See what I did?

Reply #569194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whats changed this century? SOFT. Now all but broke and when Gibbo leaves they are rooted. LKG won't prop them up forever.

Reply #569196 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

What an epically stupid thread.
6's are soft because they didn't start a brawl? FMD

Reply #569197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wish the OP played for the 6ers, I just know he would have punched Jawai right in the mouth because he disrespected someone.

Nut bags on this site are unbelievable

Reply #569221 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I think the OP is being a troll if they aren't then it is a stupid post.

Reply #569229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Taipans are way softer.

Reply #569386 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Whilst I disagree with the whole 'start an all in brawl comment' I agree they were soft.

I said to the person beside me after about 3 minutes they we would flog them as Adelaide didn't look in it mentally and Randle was the only one doing anything... Petrie came into it after that but the rest of the team were dreadful.

This wasn't an isolated incident, I think Adelaide have a very soft belly and I wonder if they even care about that image.

Other teams feel soft too in Cairns and even Illawarra at times... I've said of my love for Ogilvy but he's a marshmallow and can be thrown of his game by a bit of roughness... I hope he overcomes that

Reply #569903 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754