Double Clutch
Years ago

Has Murray taken a Valium?

He's so chilled out this season. He used to jump around the baseline, high five kids, do the odd cartwheel.

This isn't a criticism, its just a noticeable change in behaviour. I fear for his mental health. Maybe he's depressed from all the blow-outs in the NBL this year?

Remember Murray, we love you. If this is lady issues, maybe we can arrange a lads night, starting at cafe primo for a meal and finishing in a skin bar down hindley street. I can pick up some hangover cures from chemist warehouse. I'll have plenty of tipping money to make it rain from my ladbrokes winnings, and over the next few months we can get him in the gym at Glenelg so he can show off the barrell chest of his to the ladies at the beach.

Were here for you Murray. Love you bro.

Topic #38676 | Report this topic

Years ago

check with the dancing fruchoc or the bakers delight posse

Reply #570713 | Report this post

Years ago

like a boss

Reply #570714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe a diff Murray.

Reply #570717 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

He/she no longer wears the And1 kickz. I suspect the lack of athletic prowess and the absence of the And1 are linked. And no, I'm not Rafer Alston.

Reply #570731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is Murray? :)

Reply #570738 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754