Indominous-Rex
Years ago

Recent tweet from Randle

He tweeted this out 2 days go:

"The Adelaide 36ers organization is very professional.......I appreciate you guys and the fans. Much love"

I don't under stand, is he saying thank you to the management for his time so far, or sending a good bye tweet?

So far there has been no press release, so that's a good sign.

Does any one know what's happening?

Topic #38684 | Report this topic

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

Sorry, Isaac could you fix the name up.

Also I had to delete the basketballs from the quote, because it wasn't working on the site.

Reply #570882 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Dosnt look like a leaving tweet to me. Maybe the dude is just happy with the way the Adelaide 36ers organisation has been treating him.

Is Randle used much at like School Visits or CLub days?

Reply #570884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not that I am a fan of Adelaide but it seems like he generally loves playing there and appreciates the opportunity to play in a country that is very similar to the USA. Adelaide need to sign this guy up for another season.....Kings would be waiting (although they would screw it up somehow)

Reply #570886 | Report this post

It just sounds like he is happy playing for the club and is expressing his thanks to them and the fans.

Reply #570888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did he sign with a Euroleague / Euro Cup out clause?

I assume with the ukrainian passport and his performances here that there would be some interest. Christmas time there is usually turnover in the European leagues.

Reply #570889 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He's not leaving before the season ends. Looking way too closely into a tweet

Reply #570895 | Report this post

Jerome Scandal!!

Reply #570900 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Ebe should be the one thanking the 36ers for keeping him employed as a basketball player. Randle is a true pro, so much to like about him, promotes the game well on social media, and doesnt spin bullshit.

Reply #570906 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

I was listening to the Downtown Podcast and they mentioned Ebi in the same sentence as 'Best 6th man'. I immediatly thought of the guys from HOOPS.

Reply #570908 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

All I can say is sign Randle up for another couple of years if he is willing! Let Gibson and Ere go, replace them with someone like Madgen and an import big to give us toughness in the paint and we will be ready to have a crack at a title!

Reply #570921 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

What deal is Randle on now? 1 year?

Reply #570934 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Yes, sign Randle long term, clear out some smalls (Gibbo, Teys, maybe Sobey) and bring in some quality bigs. Last thing the 6ers need is more midgets.

Reply #570936 | Report this post

glen  
Years ago

no way we let sobey go! But teys and gibbo can leave even creek hasnt got to any where near the level we thought he would build the team around peach randle and DJ

Reply #570959 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I think you are underestimating what Teys brings on the defensive end. He makes a lot of good plays that go unnoticed and I would keep Teys for a significant role off the bench.

Reply #570967 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Subtract Gibbo And Ere, add a top level import, probably a SG and cheapish backup 4. Pretty solid roster.

Randle/Sobey
Import/Teys
Creek/Walker
Petrie/BJ? or similar
DJ/Hodgson

I'd THINK that with the money Gibbo and Ere are on it would be pretty doable?

Reply #570969 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

It's just a tweet.
Certainly would not read "leaving" into it.

Reply #570974 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

he told us that he loves sixers and adelaide. but doesn't know where he will be next year...if he goes , have his brother here, much the same player.....remember that four of our players signed on for three years here

Reply #570977 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

As long as Ebe is back I'll be super stoked ;)

Reply #570986 | Report this post

Anyone know where his brother is playing? Jerome posted on instagram that his bro just signed a contract. Local league?

Reply #571159 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754