Solomun Tulum mix
Years ago

Will the Sixers get a full house on Dec 23?

I'm tipping a sell out

Topic #38689 | Report this topic

Dave  
Years ago

Only game for a month. I know I'll be there.

Reply #570966 | Report this post

Solomun Tulum mix  
Years ago

these nights have been good before and i hope the game night schedule / activities gets ramped up a bit for maximum marketing exposure.

Reply #570968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you reckon the 36ers had a hand in this weird scheduling? Bye this week, one game next week, bye again the week after.

I think they might've to get away from the Strikers who will be playing to near sell-outs at Adelaide Oval starting this Friday night.

Reply #570970 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Have the 36ers had a full house this season?

Reply #570973 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I doubt the 36ers will have a sell out all season. Great if they did but I don't see it happening.

Reply #570987 | Report this post

Solomun Tulum mix  
Years ago

looks 3/4 full already and a great ticket offer

Reply #570990 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

If Sixers can do the 2 for 1 offer,be good to get nearly full house,no district games,school Holidays,ideal game against United.We need the house rocking against Goulding!!!Bring it on Adelaide.

Reply #571003 | Report this post

Solomun Tulum mix  
Years ago

hopefully 36ers marketing will get some extra action for a full house - i.e. half time entertainment - music / bbq outside pre game etc

Reply #571014 | Report this post

Solomun Tulum mix  
Years ago

? father xmas for the kids pre game ?

Reply #571015 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I'll be there and not in my usual seats. Goulding should be in ear shot. Does anyone have anything they want me to ask him or say to him?

Reply #571025 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Remember when you are pouring Wine on Goulding and flicking Caviar at him Jack, aim for the hair.

Reply #571037 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

Ask CG43 if he would be so kind to share even an ounce of his talent with you muppets.

Imagine going to a sporting event with intention of sledging someone who is there to entertain you. Top sports fans in Adelaide. GROW UP!

Reply #571049 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Who goes to a sporting event WITHOUT the intention to sledge the opposing team?

Reply #571051 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

"Who goes to a sporting event WITHOUT the intention to sledge the opposing team?"

Pretty much every level headed sane sporting fan the world over.

Reply #571052 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Yeah, I dont think Ive ever sledged an opposing team whilst at the game in Basketball. I have in other sports.

Reply #571056 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

"Who goes to a sporting event WITHOUT the intention to sledge the opposing team?"

Pretty much every level headed sane sporting fan the world over.

^^^

I've found at 36ers games (and probably every other sport as well let's be honest), the people who shout out sledges are usually (always) drunken fools or classless types. The sledges also have the inherent nature of just downright sucking and lacking any type of wit or humour whatsoever. Unfortunately, it goes hand in hand with a deluded confidence about their own intelligence and comedic value.

I haven't ever witnessed a well executed, funny and intelligent sledge. If you think you've got a good sledge, chances are you don't. So really, the people who do it end up just being a general nuisance.

Reply #571076 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754